Get the Representation you deserve from experienced Attorneys.
Road and traffic accidents comprise the most common types of personal injury cases. If you suffer a personal injury from an automobile accident, our attorneys are ready to fight to get you fair compensation for medical treatment, lost wages, property damage, and pain and suffering.
We handle all automobile accident cases, involving:
We're your advocates for automobile accidents
- Vehicle accident legal claims, including automobile accidents, are governed by negligence laws. You need automobile accident lawyers to determine who is at fault and how much is owed to you in damages. Our lawyers advise you about the best steps to take after an automobile accident. We represent you in the following kinds of vehicle accidents--and the issues that may arise from them:
- Drunk driving injuries and deaths. Intoxicated drivers cause injury and death to innocent victims every day in automobile accidents. The negligent actions of drunk drivers frequently result in an auto accident injury, or even result in death to innocent passengers, pedestrians, and other drivers.
- Bus accidents. The problematic nature of bus accidents, owing to the size and speed of the vehicle, and the number of its occupants, can cause serious injuries such as spinal cord damage and whiplash.
- Motorcycle accidents. Everyone must share the road with all vehicles, including motorcycles. When a motorcycle accident takes place as a result of carelessness or recklessness, you have the legal right to seek compensation for medical bills, lost wages, and long-term care.
- Boat accidents. Despite safety efforts set up by the Coast Guard and various state agencies, thousands of people are injured every year because of negligence arising from recklessness and intoxication on the part of boat operators.
- Pedestrian accidents. Thousands of pedestrians are injured each year in non-vehicular accidents. Causes for these injuries include:
- Poor property maintenance
- Sidewalk obstacles
- Dangerous debris on pedestrian pathways/sidewalks
- Knockdown injuries. Pedestrian injuries and accidents can be devastating, as pedestrians are often unable to take precautions against being hit. In addition, such claims are rarely given fair treatment by insurance companies. We can help with your injury lawsuit in Queens and in surrounding areas.
- Truck accidents. Proving liability in trucking accidents is more complex than in car crashes. Causes of truck crashes include:
- Tired drivers
- Uncontrollable load weight
- Inadequate maintenance
- Traffic hazards
We can help determine whether you are entitled to cash damages for your injury in an automobile accident or similar incident.
Contact us: 718.721.5740
If you have been in an automobile accident, contact Latos Latos & Associates, PC, at 718.721.5740, to help get the compensation you deserve. We are available to assist you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.